Chickpea Salad with Bacon
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- Cucumber chopped
- 2 cups lettuce or mixed greens
- 3 lean bacon rashers/bacon with trimmed fat
- 1/4 cup goat cheese or feta.
- 5 grape tomatoes, quartered
- Balsamic vinegar
- Add lettuce and cucumber to bowl.
- Trim fat and cook bacon in a non-stick pan. Pat dry with paper towel to remove excess fat.
- Cut bacon into strips and mix into salad.
- Add cheese, chickpeas and grape tomatoes to the salad.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.