Easy Zucchini Noodles
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini
- With a good potato peeler, create long “noodles” by starting at the top of the zucchini and peeling wide ribbons down the length of the zucchini.
- Continue making ribbons as you turn the zucchini to get all the green part off first.
- When the center portion becomes too thin, set it aside to use for a salad and start a new zucchini.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high.
- Add the olive oil and zucchini “noodles”.
- Saute the “noodles” for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with freshly grated black pepper and salt if desired to taste.
- Serve with your favorite pasta sauce or just as is.