Hearty Breakfast Omlette
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk/water
- salt and pepper
- spring onions diced/regular onions diced
- tomato, diced
- optional: green peppers, mushrooms, spinach
- lean fat-trimmed bacon/lean mince/ham
- dash of olive oil
Extra: Rye bread to toast
- Mix the eggs and low-fat milk/water in a bowl.
- Add the salt and pepper and whisk for one minute.
- Add a dash of olive oil to the pan on medium heat and swirl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Add the filling ingredients on top of the omelet (spring onions, tomato, bacon/lean mince/ham).
- Once the omelet seems cooked fold it in half and serve with rye toast.