- 300 g carrots, cubed
- 150 g celery, chopped
- 200 g canned tomatoes
- 150 g red onion, chopped
- 250 g cabbage, chopped
- 100 g patty pan squash, diced
- 5 ml garlic
- 625 ml vegetable stock
- 100 g corn kernels
- 100 g baby marrow zucchini, diced
- 400 g canned butter beans, rinsed
- 250 ml pasta, uncooked.
- In a pot, combine all the ingredients except corn, baby marrows, butter beans and pasta.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the corn, baby marrows, butter beans and pasta.
- Simmer for about 10 to 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the pasta is cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!