Quick, simple, and full of delicious flavor, use avocados, cucumbers, or lettuce leafs for boats, then stuffed with tuna salad (or quinoa, if you prefer a vegetarian option). This is a great snack that will fill you up and curb those cravings. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup albacore tuna (or quinoa for vegetarian option)
- Cucumber (halved), Avocado (halved) or lettuce leaf
- 1 tsp Dill, fresh or dried
- 2 tbsp Purple onion
- 2 tbsp red pepper chopped
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut or almond milk yogurt, plain
- parsley or chives for garnish
- Prep your boats. Halve and clean avocado or cucumber. Wash and dry lettuce.
- Drain tuna.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together in a bowl, reserving garnish.
- Stuff your boats with tuna mixture.
- Garnish and serve.